1. Stop concerning yourself with what other people may be thinking about you, especially as the chances are they're.. well, not! Most of the time, we're all far too busy thinking about ourselves to even notice what others are doing
2. Immerse yourself in positivity - positive messages, positive media and positive people
3. Remember there are over 7 billion people in the world. This doesn't make you any less important, but it should remind you that any mistake you may (or may not) make will be a drop in the ocean
4. Build a never-ending list of quotes, mantras and excerpts that instil confidence within you
5. Have some faith in yourself and your abilities - there is no reason why you don't deserve your support. Once you have that, you'll never face anything alone!
I really hope that the above five points have been of some help. You may find it useful to bookmark this blog post as a source to return to whenever you catch yourself slipping into those tricky, self-doubting ways - although of course, my fingers are crossed that you won't need to!